the gargoyle is university college’s greasiest (and only) bi-weekly student paper. we are a paper that firmly believes in being angry at society and that it is our job to provide a platform for you to do so. we do not give print space to bigots or to anyone who seeks to legitimize the status quo and we do not feign neutrality or ‘compromise’ on the things that matter to our community.
"university of toronto's greasiest and gayest paper, 100% guarantee" - penelope m. evans
looking to submit a piece or get in touch with us?
our inbox is ready and waiting, contact us at email@example.com
looking to find our production night location?
see the 'contact us' tab
looking to be added to our mailing list?
submit the form in the 'contribute' tab
looking to pick up a paper?
currently, you can find the garg at locations all around campus; including,
- university college (uc), front foyer
- morisson hall, front foyer
- the uc commuter student centre (csc)
- uc junior common room (jcr)
- sidney smith hall st. george foyer
- robarts library, 2nd floor next to cafeteria
- hart house, information desk and/or map room
- gerstein library, front foyer
- victoria college, goldring student centre, ned's cafe/cat's eye
- st michael's college, brennan hall north
- daniels architecture building, registrar's office
- bahen science building, st george foyer
note: special unreleased antifa sex issue was released in print only on january 5th and is located at six select locations in limited quantities... so start looking!
One thought on “volume 62, issue 12”
Tis very gay